BEAUTY: LUSH, SUMMER HOLIDAY FAVOURITES

LUSH Cosmetics: Seanik Shampoo Bar, Brazilliant Shampoo Bar, 9 To 5 Cleansing Lotion, Honey I Washed The Kids Soap, Karma Soap and Tea Tree Water Toner Water
Although I love prepping for Summer Holidays and the excitement that comes with it, shopping for toiletries with weight restrictions of flying in mind is never something I enjoy. This year I was lucky enough to pick up the majority of my Holiday essentials from LUSH cosmetics – no surprise there!

Instead of carrying huge bottles of shampoo, that take up far too much of my suitcase weight on board, I have chosen to take 2 LUSH Shampoo Bars with me this year – Brazilliant and Seanik. These take up hardly any room in my luggage and I’m confident that they will last me 3 month Stateside this Summer (they last me almost 2 months per bar back home). Plus, the two I have chosen are perfect for keeping my locks refreshed and healthy in the sun. You can read all my reasons for loving these Shampoo Bars here.

Sticking with the aim to not take an overweight case to the airport, I have traded bottles of shower gel with two blocks LUSH Soap in Karma and Honey I washed the Kids. You can buy these two perfectly sized blocks in an affordable set. I love how I now have the choice of a moisturising and soothing cleanse of my body with Honey I Washed The Kids or an uplifting shower for those tired days with Karma. Both these soaps smell better than any shower gel I would choose to take with me on holiday – hoorah!

Although the sun often clears my skin up wonderfully, I love to take a toner with me on Holiday to ensure I start the mornings and go to bed with skin that feels fresh and not still covered in sunscreen. This year I’ve taken the LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner Water with me Stateside. The Tea Tree in this toner works wonders with the sun to keep my skin blemish free during the summer months, super important when you’re applying oily sunscreen all day!

Finally, as a Summer Holiday is a time to relax and stroll down to the beach when you’ve woken up, a quick cleanser is crucial. I’ve taken the LUSH 9 To 5 Cleansing Lotion with me this year. I choose to apply this cleanser with a cotton wool pad in the mornings before I apply my sunscreen – nothing worse than applying to sunscreen to tired skin. This product is perfect for refreshing the face during those super hot summer days.

Do you have any beauty or skincare favourites you take on holiday with you? Or will you be taking any of these LUSH products with you this year? Let me know in the comments below! Enjoy your Summer Holiday, 
Bea-uty Blog

Find me on: TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.