BEAUTY: PORE MINIMIZING ROUTINE

Left to right: CLARINS Pore Minimizing Serum, LUSH Mask of Magnaminty, GOOD THINGS Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator
After reviewing CLARINS Pore Minimizing Serum, a lot of you said you were always looking to try product’s to help minimise your pores – especially during the warmer summer months, when they seem to be larger. I’m lucky enough to have a pore minimising routine that I have stuck to for several months now and it’s working wonders. Even better, it consists of only three products that are all relatively quick to use and can be factored in to your daily and weekly skin routines.
The first product I use daily is the GOOD THINGS Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator, which was mentioned a while back in my Spring Skincare Favourites. I’m still using this product every morning and it’s hugely helped with reducing my pores. It works by preventing bacteria that causes blackheads (which also causes your pores to become larger, especially across the nose and cheeks). This product is great for all skin types – don’t be put off it’s exfoliating properties even if you have sensitive skin, it’s a gentle exfoliator so won’t aggravate the skin like many other harsh exfoliators!
The second is, of course, CLARINS Pore Minimizing Serum. I now use this product daily. I apply one pump across my t-zone (forehead, nose, cheeks and chin) using my finger tips – you don’t need to rub this product in forever to ensure it works, which makes it even quicker to add to your daily routine. I’m still loving how long lasting this product is and cannot wait to continue using it during the winter months under a fuller coverage of make up – it’s going to make a great base to make those pores smaller all year round! You can read my full review of its ingredients and effectiveness here.
Lastly, I chose to include the LUSH cosmetics Mask of Magnaminty twice a week in my pore minimising routine. I love how uplifting this mask is, plus it’s amazing consistency means it lasts for ages too (oh, and it’s self preserving so can be kept with the rest of your skincare instead of being forgotten about in the fridge). I apply the mask with a fuller application for 15 minutes once a week, using a sponge to rinse off the product for a full cleanse of my pores. I then also apply the mask using a thinner layer of the product for 10 minutes once a week, using circular motions to give my pores a deep exfoliation.

This routine has minimised my pores so well and left me with clearer skin too. Smaller pores and clearer skin – woohoo!


Do you use any of these products in your skincare routines? Or will you be picking them up to reduce your pores? Let me know in the comments. Enjoy your clearer skin and minimised pores,
Bea-uty Blog

Find me on: INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' TWITTER | FACEBOOK 




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.